Saturday 23 June 2012

My Design


Here is some fabric that I designed for my last project this term. The flower-like shapes were actually inspired by the lotus root (a vegetable often used in Japanese dishes) The colours come from spring flowers like daffodils. I originally designed it will garden furniture in mind, but found a competition to design a tent so this is the design I came up with. 
To get to the judging stage I need my design to be in the top 3 so if anyone wouldn't mind voting I would really appreciate it, you literally click vote and that is it, only takes a second! https://apps.facebook.com/contestshq/contests/227826/voteable_entries/53256681
I would absolutely LOVE my design to be made into the real thing, would be amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Daisy bee! trying to get hold of you to tell you that you have won my painting giveaway on Maidolls. thanksx

    ReplyDelete